LA HAP Bulletin for 2/21/19
Changes to Ramsell’s card printing
To ensure that clients’ personal information is not visible through the window portion of the envelopes in which they receive their LA HAP card, Ramsell has added an extra layer of protection. A single, address-only page has been added as the first page of the Member Card Letter which now only contains Ramsell’s return address and the client’s preferred address.
This may also affect the process you use to print cards from the Ramsell website. If you are experiencing trouble printing cards:
1) Make sure that you are using Internet Explorer, and that you are in “Compatibility View” by having added www.ramsellcorp.com to your Compatibility Settings (note: take this first step for ANY viewing issue you are experiencing with Ramsell because this step fixes most issues!)
2) From the Eligibility tab of client’s record, click “Print Card”
3) In top left just above the Ramsell mailing address, click the “Export” icon (resembles a “save” icon)
4) When the pop-up screen prompts you to select a file format, chose Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and press “Ok”
5) Open the file that downloads. The PDF will display a 4-page document, of which Pages 3-4 contain the Ramsell Card.
If you continue to have trouble after following these instructions, please consult with your IT department.